From the more relaxing .po files I went back to the challenging ones. I could finish preparing.po, random_bits.po, post_install.po and using_d-i.po. Then came the exciting part: when I sent the diff files to Christian, he said it is time for me to do my own commits, so he added my guest-user to the d-i team on Alioth. I still had to add my own SSH key, and wait patiently, until I could do my very first debian commit! It felt dangerous 🙂 But everything went well.
Although the Program is ending tomorrow, now I can contribute anytime I have some spare time – and I am planning to, because there are 3 .po files still to go!